Monday, April 4, 2011

A wierd nodder's day

One friday evening, back home from work.. I was very excited as it was friday. I decided to  listen to music in full volume over my yepp. Sometimes it seems very mannerless when some teenagers enable their volume to an extent that others can hear; this day I decided to introduce my dear pals(koreans) around me to some Indian music ..:) Afterall, What class of music can beat its variety....

And there I was listening to all varieties.. ranging from old hindi songs like..Jhumka gira re(hindi), AHA ee bedaru gombege(kannada) , Njan-anwar(Malayalam) and many more... But strangely... when I started to listen to 'Njan(malayalam)', I felt that there was this other guy besides, crazier than me listening to some really loud music with heavy headphones and literally nodding his head. It looked really funny. I was wondering if this guy even realized that he was nodding his head. But hey??? He looked like he was nodding for my song. WHAT????... thats crazy...

hmmm.. So, I thought.. maybe its just my feeling or maybe a co-incidence that his nodds are suiting the rhythm of the malayalam song I was listening to. Anyways, I ignored it. But,
I instantly noticed that there was another old lady with a huge basket nodding the same way. WHAT WAS GOING ON??? The teenager, I get it.. maybe he was either teasing me, or a co-incidence.. but then.. This lady?? Strange

With giggles in my heart. I walked off the subway towards the bus-station to board the bus to my house. and there was this loud music with loads of people having gathered near the empty area behind the bus-stop near the subway station...

It was a group of enthusiastic backstreet boys playing their music and having fun dancing.. and many young girls waiting around for their glimpse.  I stood there for sometime amused at their talent and took a short  capture of this amusement..


and boarded my bus home with illusionary thoughts about this journey....

:)

I am sure that everyone reading this would've surely had this kind of illusion at least once in life... Wat say????





No comments: